Stock Clearance Notice
These special priced 2000 laced field boots are all current models that are still made by Brogini. The special price relates to selected ex-display stocked items which we are now clearing either because the boot box may be marked or because the boots may show some slight creasing due to customers trying-on the boots in store.
**Grab yourself a bargain while stocks last, you won't find a better price anywhere!**
If you can't find your size below, please click here for the Brogini 2000 Field Boot at our standard price.
37 / 05 / Standard - 39cm calf / 42cm Height
The 2000 field boot is one of the stars of the Italian Brogini riding boot collection. An extremely good looking riding boot, it is perfect for all manner of equestrian disciplines, whether eventing, show jumping, hunting or simply going for a hack in the country. It is made from the finest Italian leather, which has a truly remarkable smooth, supple quality. This makes wearing this beautiful boot a pleasure each every time you put it on. Its full length zip means that you can don and doff this boot with ease, and the zip stop is a practical as well as neat finishing touch. The lacing of the Brogini 2000 field boot is not only an attractive feature, it also allows for give in the ankle, so if you are jumping or riding short in the stirrups, the boot will allow for extra bend and support. If you find you love wearing this riding boot so much that the sole wears through and believe me this could take some time, its easy-to-repair nature means that you can continue to take enjoyment from it. Any maintenance that Brogini riding boots require can be organised to take place in England, allowing for straightforward, convenient repairs.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £9.95 for mainland UK, £25 to all European countries and £59.95 worldwide delivery.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart