*Sale Sizes!* The Brogini 3000 dress boot is hand crafted from fine quality Italian leather that offers incredible durability, as well as being a joy to wear and exceptionally attractive to look at. It features a full length zip, making it easy to don and doff.
Stock Clearance Notice
These special priced 3000 dress boots are all current models that are still made by Brogini. The special price relates to selected ex-display stocked items which we are now clearing either because the boot box may be marked or because the boots may show some slight creasing due to customers trying-on the boots in store.
**Grab yourself a bargain while stocks last, you won't find a better price anywhere!**
If you can't find your size below, please click here for the Brogini 3000 Dressage Boot at our standard price.
37 / 03 / Standard - 35cm calf / 42cm height
38 / 000 / EEH - 31cm calf / 46cm Height
40 / 02 / EEH - 37cm calf / 48cm height
Broad calfs -
36 / SM / XW - 38cm calf / 41cm height
36 / SM / XXW -41cm calf / 41cm height
38 / SM / XW - 40cm calf / 43cm height
The Brogini 3000 dress boot is a beautifully hand-crafted long riding boot made from the finest Italian leather in a superbly stylish design. Made in Italy by Brogini to the very highest standards, this dressage boot will help you to perform to your best when competing. The durable, full length rear zip allows you to don and doff this long riding boot with ease, as well as providing you with the best in secure fitting. There is also a button fastening zip stop that gives a neat as well as practical finish to the top of the boot. The Brogini 3000 riding boot is extremely long-lasting and the lifetime can even be extended. Once the sole has worn through on a typical riding boot, it can be very difficult to replace, however, Brogini boots are designed to allow the sole of the boot to be repaired without the need for it to be returned to Italy.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £9.95 for mainland UK, £25 to all European countries and £59.95 worldwide delivery.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart