The Sergio Grasso 3500 Bergamo field boot is hand-crafted from the finest Nappa calfskin for the ultimate in comfort, style, and luxury. It features a Vibram ProComf technology sole, which promotes breathability, shock absorption and foot support.
Stock Clearance Notice
These special priced Bergamo boots are all current models that are still made by Sergio Grasso. The special price relates to selected ex-display stocked items which we are now clearing either because the boot box may be marked or because the boots may show some slight creasing due to customers trying-on the boots in store.
**Grab yourself a bargain while stocks last, you won't find a better price anywhere!**
If you can't find your size below, please click here for the Sergio Grasso Bergamo at our standard price.
44 HE - 51cm Height / 37cm Calf
The elegant Sergio Grasso 3500 Bergamo field boot is a beautifully-styled long leather riding boot that is ideal for show jumping, eventing and all manner of equestrian disciplines.
With its premium Nappa calfskin upper and lining combined with a round toe, elastic lace up front fastening and elegant Italian style, this riding boot is incredibly comfortable and looks as exceptional as it is to wear. The complex sole of the riding boot has been developed with Vibram ProComf technology, which incorporates layers of advanced design.
An antibacterial, absorbent layer ensures your feet stay dry, whatever the conditions, whilst a gel shock absorber reduces impact and jarring. This beautiful long riding boot features full length rear zip, meaning donning and doffing is a breeze.
Available in foot sizes 36 to 46 and in a range of width and length fittings to suit every rider.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart