We know riders of all levels are looking for the ultimate comfort from their riding boots. With this in mind we offer you the supremely popular Sergio Grasso Vicenza 2500 from the Dogwood riding boot collection - one of our most popular boots.
This beautiful boot is crafted from the finest Italian leather; it features a Nappa calfskin upper and lining that offers durability, comfort and style. A soft finish and squared toe provides more room for your foot and improves looks. It is lightweight and easy to wear, enhancing your performance, riding position and making riding in long boots even more enjoyable.
The Vicenza has been beautifully shaped by the expert craftsmen at Sergio Grasso for an elegant look; and with its full length rear zip it offers a truly flattering fit that not only increases its comfort but makes them look sensational.
The complex sole of the Vicenza has been developed with Vibram ProComf technology. This is a three layer system of advanced design. The first is an antibacterial, absorbent, breathable layer that ensures your feet stay dry, whatever the conditions. The middle layer features a steel shank for stability that is combined with the comfort of natural leather; and the final rubber sole layer is no ordinary sole, it is the world famous Vibram branded sole.
On top of all these already impressive qualities there is a gel shock absorbing dampener on the heel, which will cushion your foot as well as reduce impact and jarring. Tested and endorsed by Michael Owen, International Event Rider, you can be sure that these Sergio Grasso riding boots will bring out the best in both you and your horse.
Available in foot sizes 36 to 46 and in a range of width and length fittings to suit every rider.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart