These beautiful De Niro polo boots are perfect for both the professional player and complete beginner alike. Made from Italian calf skin leather, they are soft yet remarkably sturdy and more robust than other Agentinian leather boots.
As with all De Niro boots, the polo boots are made using WRAT (Water Resistant Advanced Treatment) technology which incorporates hydrophobic materials during the tanning process to form a protective wind, water and crack resistant barrier.
With a full length zip running down the front of the boots and a buckle fastening zip stop, these De Niros are easy to don and doff betwen chukkas yet they are secure enough to leave you confident that they will never come loose.
Wearing such beautiful polo boots, you will be sure to become a number '3' player in no time!
Colour shown in image is "Ingras Cast", other colour options are available on request.
Please allow approximately 4-6 weeks for this item. Due to the exclusivity of this boot, this is a non-returnable item unless faulty.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!