There is something about brown topped boots that people just can’t get enough of. Having been inundated with calls in the Dogwood offices we thought it only right that we supply the finest brown topped long riding boots around; we bring to you De Niro oxford top riding boots.
The laced Augusto with oxford top shares the same design qualities as the normal De Niro Augusto, but it also has the addition of a brown (or oxford to give it its correct coloured name) top. The brown topped riding boots are favourites among the show jumping, hunting and eventing fraternity and you would struggle to go to a top level competition and not find some of the professionals donning a pair.
The main man himself, John Whitaker rides in a pair of De Niro brown topped boots when he is competing. A worthy endorsement if ever there was one! As with all De Niro boots they are crafted from the finest calf skin leather both inside and out to give the wearer a supreme feeling of comfort combined with the security you get from a quality long leather boot.
The full length rear zip means that it is a breeze to get the boots on and off and the laced detail as well as being an attractive feature, is also of benefit especially when jumping as it allows a bit more flexion in the leg and ankle for when you are shortening your stirrups. The Augusto brown top has a leather insole and a Vibram sole; thus combining the functionality of the advanced Vibram technology with the comfort and tradition of a leather insole…perfection.
To order a pair of Augusto’s with oxford tops please measure yourself by following our easy to use instructions or by watching our video and then fill out the details from the drop down lists below. If you would like more information please do not hesitate to call 0845 30 10 365 and one of our friendly and knowledgeable team will be delighted to assist with your enquiry.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart