Dressage riders are known for their fashion sense and cutting edge style, sometimes plain old black riding boots will just not cut the mustard. The use of patent leather has become a popular choice, as the eye catching shimmer on the top and toe of the boot is something that certainly gets you noticed by dressage judges. The De Niro S3600/1 or Ottaviano to you and me is truly something to behold.
The craftsmanship that goes into each and every De Niro boot is truly outstanding, from the beautiful calfskin right down to the stitched leather soles; it is as much a beautiful piece of art as it is a practical riding boot. The key features of the Ottaviano boot are patent tops and toes, grain calfskin lining, rear zip with special upper popper to ensure the zip doesn’t come undone and a stitched leather sole that includes the specialist Vibram technology. There are certain riding boots that just do the talking for you; this is one such boot.
Take a look at its beauty and you are bound to be as captivated by it as the many that already own and love them. And if you really want to add that bit of bling to your riding boots, then the De Niro Ottaviano with Patent top and toes is also available with three crystals that are set into the top of the boot.
For the girl that has everything, what more could they want than their own pair of crystal covered long riding boots; quite simply the ultimate riding fashion accessory. This extra special boot has three crystals going down vertically from the top of the boot.
The size and positioning of the crystals are placed optimally so that it will get noticed without being overbearing on the boots over overall appearance. To select either the Ottaviano with patent top and toe, or with patent top and toe and crystals please choose the appropriate option from the drop down list.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!