You can’t go Hunting or watch a high level show jumping competition without seeing a pair of brown topped riding boots; even the great man himself John Whitaker rides in a pair of oxford topped De Niro riding boots. What better endorsement could you ask for?
The De Niro Cesare with oxford top is crafted in Italy by master craftsmen that take pride in every single detail of every boot they create. It is this all encompassing pride and attention to detail that has won people over time and time again to the De Niro boot company.
The Cesare is crafted from full grain calfskin both on the upper and in the inner lining and it is this that ensures the exceptional comfort of each De Niro riding boot. A full length rear zip aids the wearer in the donning and doffing which means they’ll be no need to struggle with boot pulls and the like to try and get them on or off.
The oxford brown topped Cesare has a leather insole and the world leading specialist ‘Vibram’ sole. The combination of a classic leather riding boot with the technologically advanced Vibram sole means this De Niro boot takes the favourable attributes of both the old and the new.
For a hunting riding boot that exudes quality both in feel, looks, raw material and craftsmanship, then the De Niro Cesare with oxford top is the boot for you.
Should you have any questions please contact one of our friendly and knowledgeable team on 0845 30 10 365 and we will be more than happy to offer our help and assistance.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart