For parents of young riding stars there has always been a natural problem when it comes to riding boots. Children and teenagers are constantly growing, both in body height, shape and inevitably their foot size. The result of this means that many children either have ill fitting boots or do not have the pleasure to be able to ride in long riding boots at all. For this reason Sergio Grasso have brought out the Young Boot.
The Sergio Grasso Young Boot is unlike any other long riding boot as it actually allows for a change in an individual’s foot size and leg width without having to immediately go to the expense of purchasing a brand new riding boot. This change is made possible by a removable insole that can be taken out, the under sole removed and then the insole placed back in. This effectively increases the boots' measurements by a whole foot size. As well as a removable insole, this particular Sergio Grasso boot also features a unique elasticated leather gullet system. This is placed down the inside of the riding boot and works by stretching to the rider’s calf, thus always ensuring a snug fit. The way the elasticised leather works is that it will not come into practice until it is needed; in this way as a rider’s feet and calves grow, the Young Boot is able to take both into consideration and does this in a way that is not detrimental to the boot's style, appearance, security or effectiveness. The Sergio Grasso Young Boot, as you may have come to expect from the master Italian craftsmen, is hand crafted from Italian leather, with a world renowned Vibram sole and Sergio Grasso's own patented ProComf technology.
The ProComf footbed is a three-layer system that comprises shock absorbing, antibacterial, absorbent and breathable capabilities. The Young Boot has a squared toe, full length back zip and is available in sizes 34-41 in black Italian leather. For a truly flattering, adaptable, cutting edge, supreme quality long leather youth riding boot, the Sergio Grasso Young Boot ticks all the boxes.
Why buy riding boots from Dogwood?
- We stock one of the widest selections of riding boots from the top manufacturers.
- We are very competitively priced, despite our look we remain one of the most competitive places to purchase riding boots.
- No hassle returns policy; if the boots don't fit please send them back for a full refund or exchange.*
- We ship internationally; we charge a flat rate of £5.95 for mainland UK and £25 to all European countries.
- We offer an in-store riding boot fitting service with our fully trained boot fitters – pop in if you’re local.
- We are riders ourselves, if you need any help or advice call us on 0845 3010365
* Refunds can only be given if the boots are in perfect ‘as new’ condition, with tags on.
Take a look at our riding boot fitting video!
Click here for our measuring guide and foot size conversion chart